Sunday, April 18, 2010

Shoppers Delight!

Before heading out for our vacation to Asheville to visit friends, I decided that I was going to go to the store and start looking at maternity clothes. I had some gift certificates to Old Navy and had picked out several hundred dollars worth of cute maternity tops and skirts on their website...I was just waiting for that "moment" to buy them all! All I can say is it's a good thing I went to the store first to check it out! I am so tiny that I seriously don't think that maternity clothes will EVER fit me! Who are they kidding when they call it an XS and the shirt fits like a dress...a very large dress!!!

So i meandered through the store for about 30 minutes and discovered that I can A. still fit some of the kids clothes for now (they had some flowy and stretchy cotton shirts that were $10 or less...so it's ok if I outgrow them in a few months) and B. that I can now fit the normal people sizes (which are often cut too big for me...they now perfect and some styles leave plenty of room for growth)! I also found a few skirts that will save me from having to buy maternity pants -- I seriously think that I will never fit maternity pants. Thank God for the Belly Belt and Belly Bands...and for being pregnant in the summer so that I can wear skirts and sundresses and not have to go pant-less!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment