Thursday, March 25, 2010

Can you hear it?!

Our first appointment with the OB/GYN was on March 19th. Just a regular exam and blood work. I think they took about 10 viles of blood...for a minute there I was afraid that I wouldn't have any left after they were done!

On March 25th we went back for our first ultrasound. I have still been really sick in the mornings with morning sickness, so our 10am appointment was a challenge. Note to self...chocolate milk is not so good for breakfast right now! I learned that the hard way today!

Anyway - here's our little blob! Good thing the doctor told us which end was which because I had no clue! We also heard the heartbeat - a healthy 156 beats per minute! :) The baby is still very tiny (about the size of a grain of rice) and as of today we are 7 weeks (almost 8) along in the pregnancy. Our due date is around the beginning of November! At least I won't have to come up with a Halloween costume...I'll be the Great Pumpkin!!

Here's the ultrasound video that Jeff took! Our next ultrasound isn't going to be until week 20. Until then I'm just taking things one day at a time and enjoying every minute of being pregnant (even when I am sick!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment