My poor silver Ford Focus seemed to be on her last leg! She was a good car - it's just that she's needed more work than I wanted to deal with! So, Jeff and I had been discussing for a while what kind of car we would get next. We've been trying to start a family and I kidded that the next car I would buy would be a "Mom Car" (for obvious reasons).
We decided that we both liked the VWs and made an appointment to do a test drive. Originally I was set on the wagons...I mean, if it was going to be a "mom car" then that was the tell tale sign! We found out quickly that this hope was going to come to a screeching halt when we opened the doors for the trunks and I was too short to close them! (It's ok...I laughed too) Our wonderful saleswoman decided to show us the trunk space on the Jetta Sedan -- OMG, you can fit a whole pack of kids in the back of that thing! Needless to say, we were sold (especially after driving it)!
So now I have my official "Mom Car" -- now all I need to work on is the "Mom" part!

No comments:
Post a Comment