Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Pa Spills the Beans

So after my Mom and Dad found out, they couldn't wait to tell everyone that had gathered for the Rosary. So my mom snuck my pregnancy test into my Papa's pocket and he was going to be the one to make the announcement to everyone.




You'll notice that my PaPa takes the cap off of the pregnancy test after waving it around - I don't think he had ever seen a pregnancy test before and he thought it was a thermometer! Thank God he didn't stick it in his mouth! I finally took it away from him before it got the chance!

Both sides of our families are very happy about this news! We didn't get to video the Bealer reactions but we did tell them that same day. I called my Mama and Papa Songy to tell them the good news also and they were so excited! My dad's family is really big and so it was easier to email all of them! Their reactions are priceless and I have their emails saved in a special place!

No comments:

Post a Comment