Monday, March 8, 2010

The Greats

Jeff and I decided that we were going to tell our families the weekend of March 7, 2010. My mom's entire family was getting together to say the rosary for the 11 month anniversary of my uncle's death and so we thought that this might be the perfect time to give them the good news. It has been such a hard year without my uncle and after looking back, I think it was the perfect day to share the news!

So here's how it went down - Jeff and I had a plan...we knew my mom and dad would be at church when we arrived and so we were going to tell my Mama and Papa first. We sat down with them and Jeff turned off the TV...well, just watch the video - it's priceless!


2 comments:

  1. that was so cute! i bought my mom a tube of boudreaux's butt paste and a i love my grandma bib...it took her a good few seconds to figure it out!

    ReplyDelete